Thursday, January 24, 2008

Blah Blah Blah

I am not writing today to send Godly wisdom, I simply am having a blah day. Ever have one of those days where you just can't seem to snap back to your normal self. I'm just ready for something good to happen. It seems like my life has been filled with so many stressful things lately and sometimes days just seem hard to get through. I know I am whining. I am sorry. I guess it's time to just be thankful. I am sitting in a nice warm little house, filled with food, clothes, furniture, and anything I truly need and more. I just need to say it, God is Always Good. Yes, I am stealing this from you Ryan. But I have needed to say that more than once this week. I know that I am not the only one. The devil truly seems to be having a feild day with so many people I know. As I sit here with tears streaming down my face, I am telling the devil that he has not won the battle. That I may be beat down, my friends may be beat down. But God is our Saviour, and he loves us and he will prevail in our lives. Whether it is work bringing you down, or someone is in the hospital, money is in a pinch, I want you to say what our friend Ryan says, that is "God is always Good". I am so thankful that my God is Always Good. Even when I am not, even when life is not, he always has and always will be good.

No comments:

Zach and Abby's Baptism