Tuesday, August 26, 2008

So my last blog was obviously more for me than I thought

I had a crappy day at work. I didn't think it was crappy, until about 5 minutes before I went home. I don't know how to please my bosses. I try really hard, I work really hard, and it seems like they always find something to gripe about. I called and talked to my friend Anna and told her the latest, and I was crying and my feelings were hurt. I know the devil is just coming against me. She said she would pray for me, she did not understand why they even had a problem with what we discussed. She just couldn't believe it. My store manager has some obvious dislike towards me, and I can't do anything to make it right. Anna and Paula both see that, and they promised to pray for me and ask for God's direction. So I am little beat down today, I just feel like crying. I know it won't do any good, but it's how I feel. My husband and I have talked about me getting a different job, because this one is just completely wearing me down. But we can't do that unless something of equal pay were to come along.
To get back to my blog from last night, I went to pick up my kids at my parent's house. I told Abby to get her shoes on, she was busy eating Papa's stew, I went to pick up shoes and inside the shoes laid these stones. Not just one, but 8 stones in the bottom of her shoes. I couldn't help but smile, as my blog came to mind. When I saw the stones, I immediately was reminded that the hands of my Lord are Mighty. So I know that I sit here completely beat down, and crying, that God was speaking to me. How funny it is that he chose to speak to me through some stones in my daughters shoes. But I am thankful that when I am weak, he makes his presence known to me. I don't know if I am suppose to buck up and take it, and maybe something will change at work, or if I am to look for another job. Whatever it is, please pray that I will know what to do.
Have a blessed day.
Love In Christ
Angie Duke

No comments:

Zach and Abby's Baptism