Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My last words to my parents and brothers.

First I want to thank God for blessing us with another day. My family is in the kitchen right now, cooking breakfast for dinner. (Zach's Favorite, and mine)and the first meal my husband made for me was breakfast, scrambled eggs with canadian bacon and cheese. Zach and Abby are fussing as usual. :) But they love each other. My wonderful husband is cooking while the kids do dishes. I worked so hard today, and they are trying to give mommy a break. I love my family. They are the best. We have so much fun together. It's making me cry just to sit and listen to them work in the kitchen. Maybe my hubby will give me a foot rub later. What a great way to end a long day. I hope my last day isn't any time soon, because this is the best possible life God could have given me here on earth. I can't imagine how much greater these moments would seem, if I was dying. Every moment would be magnified times ten.
Now to my parents, my mom, what a Godly woman she is.I don't know what I would have done without her. She is a great mom, with a big heart. She loves and cares for my kids almost as much as I do. I know she loves my husband as if he were her own son. We are a team in which we call upon each other whenever needed. I'm there for her, she is there for me. I would say to bury me in one of those crocheted blankets you have made for us, but I want my kids and my husband to cuddle up with them when I'm gone. I want them to be passed down to my grand kids. I want them wrapped around my future grand baby's. I know each one of them were made with love. Mom, I love you, tell my kids and Matt all of the stories you can remember about me. Look at pictures with them, and you will never really have to live without me, because you know I live within all of them.
My dad, I am definitely a Daddy's Girl. I know you are the person in which I could always rely upon. I love you Daddy. Thank you for being a Christian Daddy and great papa. My kids get all of their nuttiness from you, and you know that. You love to joke around with them. I remember you always spoiled us a little more when we were sick. It always required a trip to the store, and you would bring back some Sprite, some chicken noodle soup, and maybe even some chocolate. You still do that sometimes even though I'm 35. My dream was to one day have an old car that my daddy worked on just for me. But I know if you did it for me, 2 more would have to be built for my brother's. Thanks for teaching me to forgive, and that family is always important no matter what stupid things they do. You proved that over and over again, that our mistakes, although they disappointed you, never changed your love for us, or your willingness to help us. I could say the same about mom, you both are awesome parents, and I know that you pray for all of us. Thanks for being a Dad to Matt. You are the only Dad he is had for the last 9 years, and it means a lot to him.
To Danny, My older over protective brother. I love you more than I could ever show. I know that life has been rough. Get back to your roots. We can have 3 jobs to help us pay the bills, and we can work and do our best. But you will never life will never be what it can be, until you get back to church. You never lose your salvation, but you will be miserable if you are not close to God. Let him be the leader of you life. Find a way to spend time with all of those wonderful kids in your life. You know they pray for you, and they would love nothing more than to see their daddy back in church. I know how it feels to be the kid that prays for their family to get in church. Only you, can answer that prayer for your kids. The key to a good marriage, and being a good daddy, is being a good son to your heavenly father. I'm not sure how time has passed so quickly, but it has. I love you big brother. Even when I'm at the end of 10 people you are jumping over with your bike. I would do anything in the world for you or Dave.
To Dave, My little 6'5" brother. what I said to Danny goes for you as well. You will never be happy in this life, until you find happiness in Christ. He needs to be first in your life above all else. You know this, it is not new. You can't lose your salvation, it is yours for all eternity, I know that is not what were taught, but that is how i read it in God's word. That doesn't mean you don't go to church, or dont't read or pray. I remember when you were 15 and you read your bible every night. Your life changed when your walk with God changed. He never left you, and he never will. Lead those kids to church, I want to see them in heaven with you some day, and you are responsible for taking them to church and teaching them the word or God. I love you, despite the fact you think I act to much like your mom and not like a sister. I'm just trying to look out for my little brother. Even when he frogs you on the arm, right on a muscle, to where you can't move it for a week.
Ok, that wonderful dinner my family made, is now waiting for me on the table. Zach has been talking to Matt non stop the entire time they are cooking in the kitchen. I know he is loving every bit of it. Tomorrow, the last words for my nieces and nephews. I love you all. Now, I'm going to have family time.

God Bless
Love Always Angie,

No comments:

Zach and Abby's Baptism