Saturday, March 1, 2008

God is Awesome

I just want to first thank God for such an awesome day. I stand amazed in his presence. Other than the fact that it was a beautiful day, and my husband no longer works weekends, God provided us with an awesome day. We ran into friends that have a new fire inside of them for Christ, they had such an amazing testimony about how God was moving in their lives. They too were experiencing some spiritual changes in their lives and we were able to sit and talk about the amazing things God is doing in our lives. It was very uplifting.

My 8 year old son taught our 5 year old daughter how to ride a bike without training wheels. I stared out the window, just taking in every minute of it. Watching him be a big brother, he helped her onto the bike, held onto her as she took off, and went to her rescue when she fell. He adjusted the seat on the bike so it would fit her better. Isn't that what life is about. Then we went to the park, where we ran into our friends. I watched Abby try to cross the monkey bars, and found herself at a place where she couldn't move forward and she was too afraid to jump down to the ground. So she yell's for her bubba to come help. Zach goes to her rescue once again. They laughed and played and had such a great time.

It is also great to know that God will provide when you are in his will. I know I have had days of doubt and trying to figure it out. There is no need in trying to do that. God has blessed us so much this week and continously has proven to us through different circumstances that he will provide.

I am thankful for my new church family and the new work we are starting together. More and more everyday God shows us that we are heading in the right direction. I pray that God is showing you in the same powerful, amazing ways that he is showing us everyday. I am thankful for my wonderful family. I am excited about our second service at fuel church tomorrow. I know God is working on something even greater than we can truly understand or see. Every service is another peice of a big puzzle that is being put together. One day we will be able to step back and see the big picture and be blessed that God allowed us to be part of his amazing work.

Have a very blessed week. Know that when there is an up, I'm sure there will be a down. In the down moments where the devil is fighting us, remember days like these and keep your eyes on God. His plan is greater than ours. Anytime the devil comes against us, he is trying to stop the great and mighty plan God has set before us.

No comments:

Zach and Abby's Baptism