Sunday, March 30, 2008

Death

Death does not understand hurt
Death does not know love
Death does not know lonliness
Death does not know the loved ones left behind
it does not comprehend the tears that are shed
or the emptiness that lies inside.
Death is never really expected
but inevitably it always comes
Death is something feared
either by ourselves or by someone we love

It was in death that I found hope
It was in death that my sins were washed away
It was a loved one that was sacrificed
so a paradise I could gain
It was in death that created a grace
that is greater than any sin we could commit
It was in death that God sacrificed
more than I could ever bare.
As he watched his only son
beaten, bruised, and tormented beyond my wildest nightmare.


There is eternal hope in death. Heaven is not sad, it is a happy place to be. A place that was created for God's children you see. I know that if I created a home for my kids to live, it would be the most wonderful place you have ever seen. So I can only imagine what my heavenly father has created for you and me.

No comments:

Zach and Abby's Baptism