Friday, January 23, 2009

God is doing awesome things

I'm taking a break tonight. I will post 2 days tomorrow. God has blessed us so much this week, we have had some great answers to prayer. We are planning a mission trip to Massachusetts this summer to help our friends with a church plant. They need help with construction work and other things, and we have been praying about going. Funds are the only set back we have, but we are believing that God is going to provide for us to go. Today we received an email from someone who wants to put some money towards our trip. I wanted to cry. We didn't ask for this money, but God laid it upon some one's heart to give it to us. It just reminded of how big our God is, and we felt as if it was God jump starting that faith inside of us, to start planning this trip and things will fall into place. (Just like Ryan said it would). It really overwhelmed our hearts, that God has provided before we have even started trying to get funding for our trip. I'm really anxious to see how this is going to fall into place, and to watch God work. It put a little fire in me, and today we started planning our trip. I want you to be in prayer for our family, and for Ryan and Christy and the church plant. They live by faith every day of every week.

Another great thing this week, didn't really happen to me, but Cindy called the other night and left a message on my phone about school stuff. After I finished my study I called her back. She answered the phone crying, her mom's feeding tube was clogged and she couldn't get in touch with anyone to get it fixed. They sent her to the pharmacy for stuff to unclog it, but didn't send her with the prescription she needed. She had just finished praying as she was driving back to her mom's to please send an angel to take care of her mom because she no longer knew what to do and then I called. I asked her why she was crying and she explained the story, and I said Cindy I think Matt knows how to do that, do you want us to come over? We went over and Matt had her fixed up in about 5 minutes. Mrs. Sue called Matt one of her many angels. God is always good. God knew what needed to happen, even when we didn't.

What I want to say, God knows all of our needs. When we can't figure it out on our own, and when we just can't think of anyone else to call, God sends someone in our direction. Never doubt what God can do in your life. I know I am not doubting what he can do in ours. I am excited to see how the next few months is going to unfold. I know to do this, I am going to have to completely rely upon God and not me.

I hope you all have a very blessed week. You can start reading Proverbs seven if you like. I will post the study tomorrow. God Bless you all.

Love In Christ
Angie

No comments:

Zach and Abby's Baptism