Monday, January 19, 2009

This is not a Proverbs post

I just want to say how much all of you have encouraged me. Before now, I have not done a good job at doing a daily study. I had felt that God had laid it upon my heart, to blog the daily study that we do in our Sunday Night Fuel Cell. When I first started blogging the study, I thought it would be to help my (as Miranda calls them) cell mates. But it has turned out to help other people in their daily studies. I have had people from church and work come and thank me for posting the study, that it has been encouraging to them to have a daily study to follow. I say that not to boast on myself, because it is totally God that I started posting the study. I thought it would help keep myself accountable to doing a daily study, and I prayed that it may help someone else along the way. As we go forward, I want to encourage you to post comments on the blog explaining what you have learned and how it has touched you, your comments will be beneficial and encouraging in helping others with their study. You don't have to post answers to all of the questions, just post what God has spoke to you through what you have read. Thank you for words of encouragement. I will post day 15 in a few hours. I hope you all have a great day. Remember to post any prayer requests you may have, so we can all pray together. You guys are awesome to study with. As we are learning in Proverbs, obtaining wisdom, knowledge, and understanding, is the key to life and reaching other people. As we gain those things, we will gain rest, and strength, protection, the ability to run and not stumble, and so on. I pray that as we go through this study together, that God will store in hearts what we have learned, and give us wisdom as to when and how to use it.

Love In Christ
Angie Duke

No comments:

Zach and Abby's Baptism